Thursday 29 March 2012

SOMEBODY'S PRAYING FOR ME - Don Moen



I was lost in a desert land / so dry and thirsty / but god was there where had always been / giving grace and mercy

So hard to sing and hard to pray / yet I knew his word was true / and then one day my faith returned / and suddenly I knew
Chorus
Somebody’s praying for me / somebody's knocking on heavens door / somebody's praying for me / somebody’s lifting me up to the lord / I knew it had to be / somebody down on their knees / somebody praying for me

I've been spared by so many prayers / how many times i could not say / what a difference a prayer can make / when its offered up in faith

God has always made a way / when I didn't know what to do / just when I needed a miracle / that’s when your prayers broke through

Somebody’s praying for me / somebody’s knocking on heavens door / somebody’s praying for me / somebody’s lifting me up to the lord / well I knew it had to be / somebody down on their knees / somebody praying for me
Bridge

Now I know that friend was you / you were the gift god gave me / cuz when you prayed his love broke through / it was your prayer that saved me

Thank you for praying for me / thank you for knocking on heavens door / thank you for praying for me / thank you for lifting me up to the lord / now I can clearly see / that you were the one on your knees / so thank you for praying for me

Somebody’s praying for me / somebody’s knocking on heavens door / somebody’s praying for me / somebody’s lifting me up to the lord / well I knew it had to be / somebody down on their knees / somebody praying for me


No comments:

Post a Comment